SEO/Marketing Strategist Job
Location: Gainesville, FL | Tampa, FL | Atlanta GA
Type: Full Time
Apply TodayEmail your resume
or call Erin Everhart,
Director of Web Marketing
352 Media Group is a full service digital agency providing custom design, development and marketing solutions that drive results. We’re looking for a baller SEO/Marketing Strategist to join our team in Gainesville, FL, Tampa, FL or Atlanta, GA.
- Work in a 3-person team to manage clients and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Brainstorm, plan and execute SEO and digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop proactive, strategic optimizations and tests to grow clients’ bottom line.
- Stays organized in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple client projects.
- Help develop and refine internal processes.
- Stays up to date on the industry and shares knowledge with team and clients.
- At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing with emphasis on SEO
- At least 2 years of client management, including campaign planning, strategy execution, setting and achieving KPIs, and performance reporting and communication.
- Understands all aspects of digital marketing to create and execute cross-platform strategies.
- Mind-blowingly creative with laser-focused determination. You create campaigns that get links, traffic AND customers.
- Agency experience preferred, but not required.
- Data driven and can parse through analytics and offer suggestions for future growth.
- Personal branding: We’re looking for someone deeply invested in the industry with published blog posts, speaking engagements, active tweets, etc.
- Pluses: website architecture, usability and conversion rate optimization experience.
What You’ll Get
- Freedom: We trust you to do your thing and do it well.
- Education: We have a sizable conference budget for you to get out there and learn. Got invited to speak? Even better.
- Stability: Need to relocate? Totally fine. We have offices in Atlanta, Tampa and Gainesville, FL and can help you get situated wherever you decide to go.
- Bonuses: We reward good work. You’ll have the opportunity to earn bonuses throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
- Benefits: Health and dental insurance provided, employer-match retirement program.
- Teamwork: The best results come from collaboration.
- Smart Solutions: We do things the right way, not necessarily the easy way.
- Enthusiasm: We’re fascinated by the industry and what we can do with it.
- Relationships: We care – a lot – about our teammates and our clients.
- Celebration: We celebrate your wins, whether it’s exceeding client’s KPI or winning H-O-R-S-E.