The Internship Program at 352 Media Group is a unique opportunity to obtain experience in the field of Web development. It provides theory and hands-on experience with one of the fastest growing Web development companies in the nation. During the course of the program, interns will develop the skill sets needed to create Web-based applications, while they also get to know the culture at 352 Media Group.
About the Program
The Internship Program at 352 Media Group is held 3 times per year, coinciding with the University of Florida's semesters. Sante Fe students, as well as any others in the Gainesville, FL area, are encouraged to apply also. Each semester lasts approximately 14 weeks.
During the internship, interns will gain a deeper understanding of our project development process and the technologies used in active projects. After completion of the internship program, each intern's progress and knowledge base will be evaluated.
In many instances, 352 Media Group has offered part-time and full-time positions to interns who have excelled within the program.
The program offers three distinct tracks based on skill set:
Graphic/Web Design: Our designers are responsible for creating all graphics, HTML, and CSS. They create the static designs and slice & code those graphics into HTML and CSS.
Software Development: Our software developers build anything from large-scale custom e-commerce applications to highly interactive online games. They use ASP.NET, C#, and a SQL Server database.
- Digital Marketing: Our marketers tackle all aspects of digital marketing, including marketing strategy, branding, SEO, social media and content writing.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Complete the application form and save it and your resume (and portfolio, for design applicants) as one document.
- Step 2: Use our online application system to apply for the specific internship track, noting the semester that you are interested in applying for, and to submit your application file, which should have your resume and portfolio included.
For Digital Marketing track, email resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Design & Development Internship
This track includes web design and front-end devlopment
This year marks the beginning of our newly created summer internship program for candidates in the Design track. This opportunity will embed interns directly onto development teams within our company. Ideal candidates will have experience in designing and/or developing for the web and the desire to take their talents to the next level. The semester will run from June through August. Interested candidates can apply via the following steps:
- Complete the summer 2013 internship application.
- Email your application to email@example.com.
Preliminary interviews will commence in May. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadlines to Apply
Summer 2013 - May 1
Summer 2013 (Design Track) - May 24
Fall 2013 - TBA
If you have questions about the program, please email them to Internship@352media.com